Phi Phi Island Tour By Speed-Boat. Phi Phi Island is an island in Krabi province of Thailand. Phi phi island is the place where they shoot the film of the movie is “THE BEACH”. Phi phi island is very famus snorkeling and diving. The tourist must rent a longtail-boat private from the local people at Phi phi don if they want to go to Phi phi lay. They can visit 3 places and very beautiful place is Maya bay, Loh sameh bay, Peleh lagoon, Viking Cave.
|7:30-8:00 am||Pick up from your hotel to the pier|
|16:00-16:30||Departures from “Khai Island “return to the Pier and transfer back to your hotel|
- Land transfer by a/c vehicle to/from hotel/piert .Full snorkeling life jacket, Lunch, water, coffee, tea, fruit
- Round trip transfer by aircon vehicle
- National Park entrance fees
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program.
- Transfer from / to hotel.
What to bring
- Beach towel
- Shorts & light T-shirt
- Swimming Suits ddd
- Sun block
- Sun cap
- Sun glasses
|Price for adult||1,500 Baht|
|Price for child||1,100 Baht|
- xtra Charge : Transfer ( Round Trip )
: Cape Panwa, 200 Baht/person
: Sirae Bay : 100 Baht/person.
: Rawai, Beach : 200 Baht /person
: Nai Harn,: 300 Baht/person.
: Baan Krating , : 400 baht /person
: Nai Yang, : 300 Baht/person.
: Mai khai, Nai Torn 300 Baht/person.